Located in Austin’s highly sought-after Bryker Woods neighborhood, 1711 West 34th offers an ideal proximity to Austin’s thriving downtown, domain, or various tech campuses. From a location standpoint, this property has it all: a walk to Tiny Boxwoods and other popular Austin restaurants, retail locations, and parks.
This 1948 bungalow-cottage style home in a 2-1 floor plan features original wood floors and rooms filled with an abundance of natural light. The inviting kitchen was reimagined with modern appliances and custom tiling, perfect for any aspiring or skilled chef. A separate dining room off the kitchen and living space is great for entertaining friends and family. Additionally, the primary and secondary bedrooms each have ample closet spaces. The backyard offers a unique outdoor space with curated landscaping that allows for privacy and enjoyment. The one-car garage features additional storage capability.
1711 West 34th is the combination of a great living space with one of Austin’s most desirable locations.
- Interior:Eatin Kitchen, High Ceilings, Multiple Living Areas, MainLevelPrimary, No Interior Steps, Solid Surface Counters
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- Lot description:Corner Lot, Level, Sprinklers In Ground, Trees Large Size
- Exterior materials:Exterior Steps, Private Yard, Uncovered Courtyard
- Square Feet:1017
- Garage spaces:1
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Year built:1948
- Foundation:Pillar Post Pier
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Public Sewer
- Utility source:Public
- Utility features:Cable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, High Speed Internet Available
Community and Neighborhood Details
- Subdivision:Brykerwoods E
- School district:Austin ISD
- Elementary School:Bryker Woods
- Middle School:O Henry
- High School:Austin
- Original List Price:$850, 000
- Days on Market (Cumulative):3
- Buying Agency Compensation:3.000
- MLS #:2109870
Based on information submitted to the MLS GRID as of 2023-09-20 16:03:50 UTC. All data is obtained from various sources and may not have been verified by broker or MLS GRID. Supplied Open House Information is subject to change without notice. All information should be independently reviewed and verified for accuracy. Properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting the information.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. All data is provided "AS IS" and with all faults. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
Last Updated: . Source: ACTRIS
Listing Agent: Katherine Stinson (#693391), Phone: (913) 940-2843
Listing Office: Douglas Elliman Real Estate (#700901)
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!